|Sunday||09:00 am||-||09:00 pm|
|Monday||02:00 pm||-||09:00 pm|
|Tuesday||02:00 pm||-||09:00 pm|
|Wednesday||02:00 pm||-||09:00 pm|
|Thursday||02:00 pm||-||09:00 pm|
|Friday||02:00 pm||-||09:00 pm|
|Saturday||09:00 am||-||09:00 pm|
All Massage Book Processed Through MassageBook
Call (214) 669-0424
For Specific Scheduling or Massage Questions
Soothing Escape Massage Events will need a private room, to perform massages in provided by the host, away from the rest of the Event.
Rescheduling and Cancelation Policy:
- Clients must give 5 hours notification prior to Cancelation or Rescheduling of appointment.
- Appointments changed without proper notification will result in the client being responsible for the full price of the massage.
- Clients who need to Cancel or Reschedule an appointment prior to the 5-hour timeframe of the appointed massage, the client will be charged half priced.
- Clients that Reschedule a massage outside of the 3 day period of the original appointment, will be charged full price for new scheduled massage date; as well as the client will be responsible for half the cost of the original massage session being rescheduled.
Massage Party Cancellation
- Credit card must be held to book Massage Party.
- Card will be charged if Massage Party canceled within 24-Hours of the scheduled Massage Party.
Anyone who either forgets or consciously chooses to forgot their appointment for whatever reason will be considered a “no-show.” They will be charged full price for their “missed” appointment.
If you arrive late, your session may be shortened in order to accommodate others whose appointments follow yours. Depending upon how late you arrive, your therapist will then determine if there is enough time remaining to start a treatment. Regardless of the length of the treatment actually given, you will be responsible for the “full” session.
Out of respect and consideration to your therapist and other customers, please plan accordingly and be on time.
We look forward to serving you!
Soothing Escape: Massage & Performance Therapy therapists provide modest draping (the tuck and pull method) to ensure the safety, comfort, and privacy of each client. The therapist will only undrape the part of the body they are working on at the time. The drape is a non-verbal boundary to the client and Soothing Escape: Massage & Performance Therapy of Springfield: Employee Handbook 9 tells them where the therapist will work next. A therapist will never work under a draped area. Draping must be neat, tight, and appropriate for the area receiving work. All Soothing Escape: Massage & Performance Therapy Therapists will be trained on Soothing Escape: Massage & Performance Therapy standards of draping. Draping is required during all massage therapy sessions. It should be performed with intention, care, and awareness. Draping should make the client feel safe, secure, and respected. Draping should leave the client's genitalia and women's breasts completely unexposed at any angle of sight. Draping is a communication to the client that their modesty and privacy are respected. This helps create a non-threatening environment and a space of trust for the client.